Friday, March 4, 2011

little blue
















6x8


I love this car.  We found this one and a wagon (to be painted later) at a rest stop outside of Berlin, Germany.  I guess, well according to the display, that there were two cars in East Berlin.  This one, and the aforementioned wagon.  We (and by we, I mean, I) simply had to have them.  I think my favorite part about this car though (it is one of those that when you pull back and let it go it shoots across the room) is that it hardly shoots across the room.  It not only kind of meanders across the floor, but it has this squeal that makes it sound just like it needs a new alternator belt.  It is just perfect.

2 comments:

  1. I love this painting! So adorable and such a pretty blue. For some reason, it makes me feel warm inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kristen!! I feel the same way.. I had so much fun painting it!

    ReplyDelete