Friday, May 27, 2011

pillows
















I haven't been sleeping lately.  It's either due to a kid waking up in the middle of the night, a dog (or two) barking (or howling), a cat (barking or howling or chirping- she is very talented), horrifying nightmares, or as in the case of last night, insomnia.  By the time the babies go down for their nap, I have been so exhausted that painting is completely out of the question.  Instead, I have been making pillows.  How ironic, I said to myself.  I can't sleep.  So I made pillows.  Without even making that connection until 10 minutes ago.  My subconscious, ladies and gentlemen, hard at work.

2 comments:

  1. That painting of those pillows looks so real! I hereby declare you to be the greatest pillow painter of all time! Oh wait - I misunderstood. You're saying you literally painted the actual pillows. No, wait, that's not right. I think you're saying you sewed that painting. Crap. No. You sewed a painting onto the couch? That's not right either. Ohhhhh, I understand now what you're saying - YOU BUILT THAT COUCH?!?! Dang...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah wahhh. you just got sad horned.

    ReplyDelete